- 1. H5s is a very fast and skilful hockey format;
- 2. It is increasingly being adopted by nations in search of a short format of hockey;
- 3. The guiding philosophy of Hockey5s is its adaptability for grassroots development;
- 4. H5s is designed to be adaptable to the available facilities and for players of all ages and abilities;
- 5. It is an ideal introduction to the sport, enables core skills to develop and is a game to be enjoyed in more informal surroundings.
(source: The International Hockey Federation)
RSI SPORTS Approach to Building H5s Pitches Fast and Economical
INNOVATION IN BASE DESIGN: RSI TURF PANELS
- • Player comfort, impact attenuation and field drainage all delivered in a single product;
- • Delivers in accordance with FIH-requirements for comfort and drainage;
- • Made from reclaimed plastic, lasts for at least 50 years and can be reused multiple times;
- • Doesn’t require an extensively engineered subbase;
- • Hands the field the smallest CO2 footprint possible.
Recyclable Artificial Turf: RSI Grass2Grass
- • Made of polyester, a material that can be reused for the same product multiple times;
- • As yarn, backing and glue are all made of the same polymer family, the entire carpet can be recycled and reused for another artificial turf surface;
- • Meets all FIH criteria for playing hockey as well as delivering drainage and comfort;
- • Available in multiple colours;
- • Capable of handling excessive foot fall and use.
H5s boarding: FIKA Gear
- • Available in a mobile as well as a permanent version;
- • The first to be FIH approved;
- • Easy to install and safe for use;
- • Available as a rental or for purchase;
- • Custom-made transport trolley available.
Introduce a full pitch H5s concept based on:
- • Sanddressed artificial turf in PET (fully recyclable) or PE;
- • Base panel (fully recyclable);
- • FIH approved FIKAGEAR H5s boarding (fully recyclable);
- • H5s goals.
FIKAGEAR has developed three hockey 5s boarding versions.
We developed 3 versions. Two of them are FIH approved. The FIH approved G25 version is a lightweight version that is easy to set up and take down on existing large pitches. The boards can be lifted with 2 fingers. The U22 version is the same version but without a shock pad. The FIH approved T25 version is a heavy duty boarding for permanent use on a separate private field.
Check out these three innovative hockey 5s boarding variants and the corresponding prices below.